ISO 27001 Information Security Management Systems
ISO/IEC 27001 is the only auditable international standard which defines the requirements
for an Information Security Management System (ISMS). The standard is designed to
ensure the selection of adequate and proportionate security controls to reduce security
risks within an organisation.
This helps to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your information
assets and give confidence to any interested parties, especially your customers
that their information is safe and secure. The standard adopts a process approach
for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and
improving your ISMS based on the ‘Plan-Do-Check-Act’ (PDCA) model adopted by other
management system standards.
Who is it relevant to?
ISO/IEC 27001 is suitable for any organization, large or small, in any sector or
part of the world. The standard is particularly suitable where the protection of
information is critical, such as in the finance, health, public and IT sectors.
ISO/IEC 27001 is also highly effective for organizations which manage information
on behalf of others, such as IT outsourcing companies.
RKMS services relating to ISO27001 include:
- Gap Analysis to identify your current position
- Development of a project plan including all documentation requirements and timelines
- Awareness and overview training with company personnel
- Design and development of the ISMS including risk assessment, statement of applicability
- Implementation assistance
- Internal auditing of the ISMS and pre-assessment audit
Why not contact us to arrange a no obligation visit from
one of our experienced consultants to discuss your needs?