In the last few weeks, important revisions to ISO9001 and ISO14001 have been published.
Certification Bodies will be applying a three-year transitional period allowing companies to move to the new versions of the standard(s) during this time.
What does this mean?
All standards now follow the Annex SL format (the framework for a generic management system) and are in 10 sections – making integration of standards and systems far easier in future.
At RKMS, for over two years we have been providing support to clients with standards such as ISO27001 that uses Annex SL. All our consultants undertake subcontract certification audits for a wide range of UKAS accredited Certification Bodies.
How can we help? We will be holding a series of FREE seminar / workshops for existing RKMS clients. Non-RKMS clients are welcome for a fee of £100 (plus VAT) far lower than many certification bodies and other consultancy firms are charging.
What will the workshops cover?
Our seminar / workshops will:
- Explain the changes to the standard(s) in plain English
- Provide you with information on how to tackle the changes to the standard(s)
- Interpret requirements of revised standard(s) such as: “context of the organisation”
- Detail what you need to do to comply
- Provide you with a compliance checklist to allow you to make the changes yourself.
- Timescales for compliance
We can also provide bespoke consultancy support to help you through the transition process.
09:30 for 10:00am start – finish 15:00. Lunch and refreshments provided.
Call 0844 815 776 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.
You can also book online