The RKMS Group has an opening for an intern/graduate placement to work on a marketing/sales project.
We are an established business with over 20 years’ experience of delivering business to business support including management consultancy and training in the fields of governance risk and compliance through a range of compliance software and traditional face to face business support.
Our client base is diverse; we operate nationally and internationally and work with the likes of Nissan, Ladbrokes, Ebuyer, NICE, Arriva, several Local Authorities and literally thousands of small to medium sized enterprises.
The person we are looking for will need to be able to provide the following:
· Coordination our marketing & sales function
· Development of marketing materials
· Raising brand awareness
· Digital marketing campaigns
· Day to day management of social media; Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+ etc.
· Management of database marketing – including coordination and analysis of e-marketing campaigns using Mailchimp
· Telesales (calling existing clients to promote services and cross sell products/services)
· Following up sales leads calling and generating new business
· Website development & day-to-day management (SEO very desirable)
· Sales administration
· Some general administration
This as a major opportunity for the right candidate to build a role for themselves leading to a long term career with the RKMS Group.
Contact us for more information on the position and how to apply.