ISO 9001 Consultant, ISO 9001 Consultants & ISO 9001 Consultancy
ISO 9001 is the global standard for a quality management system or QMS.
RKMS ISO 9001 consultants create, develop and improve quality management systems to achieve cost effective ISO 9001 certification.
ISO 9001 can be used by any organisation to create, develop, maintain and improve their QMS to enhance customer satisfaction.
Independent certification to ISO 9001 using an ISO 9001 consultant like RKMS, demonstrates that an organisation has consistent QMS processes and systems to meet their customers’ needs and regulatory and statutory requirements.
ISO is the International Organization for Standardization which develops and publishes many different international standards including the ISO 9000 series from which the 9001 QMS derives.
ISO 9001 User & Customer Benefits
Users and customers benefit from ISO 9001 by obtaining services and products which:
- Meet the requirements for their needs
- Are cost effective
- Are readily available as and when they need them
- Are reliable and dependable
- Are straightforward to maintain
ISO 9001 Employee Benefits
People in organisation can benefit because:
- There is better flow and control of operational processes
- Enhanced health and safety
- Improved “working conditions”
- Enhanced morale
- Better job satisfaction
ISO 9001 Society Benefits
Our society realises the following benefits:
- Greater utility from the products & services it buys
- Compliance with beneficial legal requirements and regulations
- Enhanced health and safety
- Lower environmental impacts
- Improved levels of security
ISO 9001 Investor & Business Owner Benefits
Investors and business owners benefit by getting a greater return on their investment resulting from:
- Obligatory internal reviews and audits
- Improved operational performance
- Greater market share
- Enhanced profit levels
- Improved ROI
Explore more benefits here
The RKMS consultancy has over 30 years of sucessful experience with many types of organisations all around the UK.
RKMS ISO 9001 consultants establish how its client operates and develops a QMS around this rather than providing a system that forces the client to change the way in which they run their organisation. This outlines what we do:
Perform internal audits and attend management review meetings
Create a new QMS and simplify existing systems
Modify existing quality management systems to make them ‘process based’, easier to understand and therefore easier to use
Help organisations document their quality systems and achieve timely and economical ISO 9001 accreditation
Get an ISO 9001 Quality System Quickly & Cost Effectively
A specialist RKMS ISO 9001 consultant will help save time and give you an efficient, economic quality system with ISO certification.
This will enable you achieve the standard required to improve customer satisfaction, grow your sales and reach more service users.
RKMS will improve your profits and ROI. VIEW STANDARDS SUPPORTED
How Does RKMS Provide ISO 9001 Consultancy?
Can A Cloud Quality Management System Benefit Me?
– Save time & money
– Get a quicker pay back on investment
– Add value via client base experience
– Reduced costs & improved yield
– Better products & services
– Organise & plan QMS activities
– Identify & document quality processes
– Process improvements suggested
– Recommend Bench Marking
– Speeds up work flows
– Reduces workload on staff
– Build a system in around 30 minutes
– Or we help with partial or full build
– Simple to use & fully compliant
– Add multiple ISO standards
– Access via browser, phone or tablet
– Auditor Training HABC Level 3 Qual
– Ongoing support after certification
View Issosmart Here
CEO – John A Keen MSc CQP MCQI MIBC
MSc – Master of Science Total Quality Management
CQP – Chartered Quality Professional (M023859)
MCQI – Member of the Chartered Quality Institute (M023859)
MIBC – Member of the Institute of Business Consulting (4133702)
IRCA Registered Lead Auditor QMS, EMS & OHS (01183825)
Linked In | Facebook | Twitter