RKMS Is An ISO 9001 Consultant Providing Economical ISO 9001 Consultancy
Get an ISO 9001 Quality System Quickly & Cost Effectively
A specialist RKMS ISO 9001 consultant will help save time and give you an efficient, economic, accredited and certified quality system. This will enable you achieve the standard required to improve customer satisfaction, grow your sales and reach more service users. RKMS will improve your profits and ROI. VIEW STANDARDS SUPPORTED
ISO 9001 Consultant
How RKMS Provide ISO 9001 Consultancy
ISO is the International Organization for Standardization which develops and publishes many different international standards including the ISO 9000 series.
Economic ISO Accreditation & 100% Success Record
Our consultancy work with all types and sizes of firms in the UK. We help them comply with a chosen ISO standard. Then we secure economic certification to assist with ongoing company improvement.
Making ISO Standards Fit Your Business Requirements
Our consultancy won’t force you to change your business processes. RKMS has over 25 years experience understanding how each business functions. Then we created efficient quality systems that work in harmony with them.
Innovative ISSOSmart Cloud Management
Our consultancy helps clients with an easy to use cloud software tool. This gives staff the ability to create and edit system documents for standard compliance.
System Supports Regulatory & ISO Certifying Bodies
ISSOSmart can be used with any British or ISO standard. It fully supports the needs of the UKAS, NQA, BSI, ISOQAR approval bodies.
Faster Working With Our Simple Cloud System
– Save time & money
– Get a quicker pay back on investment
– Add value via client base experience
– Reduced costs & improved yield
– Better products & services
– Organise & plan QMS activities
– Identify & document quality processes
– Process improvements suggested
– Recommend Bench Marking
– Speeds up work flows
– Reduces workload on staff
– Build a system in around 30 minutes
– Or consultant partial or full build
– Simple to use & fully compliant
– Add multiple ISO standards
– Access via browser, smart phone or tablet
– Auditor Training HABC Level 3 Qual
– Ongoing support after certification
Introducing The Issosmart Cloud ISO Management System
RKMS Are ISO 9001 Consultants With Vast Experience & Expertise
The RKMS consultancy team are IRCA Lead Auditor qualified. They provide guidance, advice and support to create, implement and audit of quality management systems to the ISO 9001 international standard.
RKMS Provide ISO 9001 Certification That Will Improve Your Operation
Certification to the ISO 9001 guidelines will help firms ensure that they provide quality services and products. This is achieved by compliance with UK and international safety and performance standards. Here are some examples: ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and ISO 27001 Information Security Management.
How We Support You – 3 Simple Steps to Certification
Step 1 – Understanding Your Requirements
a) Please send us an enquiry and one of our specialist ISO 9001 consultants will get in touch within 24 hours to assess your performance standard needs.
b) An experienced consultant will then explore the following:
- The ISO system standard you wish to achieve certification & the timescales required for certification.
- The nature of your firm, its industry, products , services, management system and your markets.
- The size of your company eg number of facilities, locations and employees.
c) We will then submit a firm quotation, tender or contracts for the provision of our services as required.
Step 2 – Implementation
Processes & Working Practices Assessment
- After receiving instruction, a specialist ISO 9001 consultant will arrange an initial exploratory assessment visit. They will meet with your upper management and operations team to understand their responsibilities and your approach to business issues.
- Your management system, working practices and prevailing standard will be identified and information documented by our consultant for certification purposes.
- A standard variance analysis will be conducted to help identify where you comply or do not comply with the standard.
- Guidance will be given by a consultant on how best to integrate the standard within your current management system and its cost.
- A consultant can also evolve processes suited to your firm to bring them in line with the standards requirements and recommend bench marking.
Creating Your ISO 9001 System
- Designated members of your team will receive training on the use of our IssoSmart Cloud ISO QMS from one of our consultancy team. This consultant will provide all necessary support and ISO certification documents including a standard manual, user guide, procedures, forms and registers.
- An experienced ISO 9001 consultant will provide coaching on its practical use. This will enable your company to plan and build its own quality practices or let us do all the work for you.
- If a client wants us to create the entire QMS, a consultant will work closely with your team. They will guide, plan, timeline, organise & provide advice on all quality system actions.
- Our specialist consultant will encourage meaningful input from your quality team. This will obtain “buy in” for the new methods needed to achieve smooth assent in your firm.
All requisite standard documents are developed to create the ISO system (QMS) and move to the next stage.
Step 3 – Accreditation
- 4 months after your business began using the new ISO QMS, a specialist ISO 9001 consultant will conduct a thorough review. This review will include internal audits on your systems and procedures. The results will reveal if the system and staff are working in an efficient manner according to the system standard.
- Then a meeting is held to consider the audit findings and identify deviations from the standard which should be rectified.
- Once the quality system is deemed to comply, we arrange an external assessment of your ISO quality management system by an approval body certified by UKAS.
- When the approval body are satisfied that your ISO management system is in compliance with the standard, an official certificate of registration for your certification will be awarded.
- Finally, training will be provided to prove the worth of continual improvement. Key members of your team can increase their skills by receiving ISO Lead Auditor training. On completion, a recognised qualification certificate will be awarded by Highfield ABC Level 3 Award in Effective Auditing and Inspection (RQF).
Introducing Issosmart Cloud ISO Management System