Due to continued growth we are seeking additional members to the team. We are an established provider of training and consultancy. With a track record of delivery to more than 4000 customers, delivering a diverse range of services from ISO implementation/compliance services to L5 Management qualifications, including Business Improvement Techniques.
Our client base is spread throughout the UK and overseas covering a diverse range of standards and industry sectors from OEM automotive manufacturers to book makers. The core standards we assist clients with are ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001/ISO45001, ISO27001 however we also provide support in other standards such as BS76000, AS, TS, Medical Devices, CE Marking in fact virtually any standard.
We would like to speak with experienced business professionals particularly with experience in multiple sectors and standards. Attitude and experience is more important to us than qualifications as we can provide a full training package in the use of our systems and support with external professional qualifications including up to IRCA Lead Auditor courses.
Summary of the role:
You will be visiting clients throughout the UK developing management system processes and procedures or undertaking internal audits preparing them for initial external certification or general maintenance of systems. We strongly believe in “adding value” to the service we provide to clients. You may have managed your own business, worked as a QA or H&S Manager across a number of industries or alternatively within a business or continuous improvement role. Experience of IT / Information Security will be highly advantageous.
- Visiting clients assisting them to implement effective management systems and gain UKAS accredited certification
- Provide support/guidance to clients not only in compliance but identifying opportunities for continuous improvement
- Attending external certification audits
- Undertaking internal audits & assisting, preparing / chairing management review meetings
Essential skills and experience to excel in this role:
- Experience of standards (such as quality, environmental, H&S & IT)
- Ability to understand standards and relay in layman’s terms to clients
- Computer literacy as we use cloud hosted compliance solutions
- Strong interpersonal, communication and engagement skills
- Strong management & coordination skills
- IRCA Lead Auditor (in at least one discipline)
- Chartered Quality Professional
- NEBOSH / IOSH or equivalent qualification
- A recognised teaching or assessing qualification EAT, PTTLS A1, D32 etc
Attractive basic + bonus
Fully expensed pool car (or expenses for freelance associate consultants)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.