OHSAS 18001 occupational Health and Safety is the standard of requirements against which your Health & Safety Management Systems (OH&SMS) can be evaluated.
Certification to OHSAS 18001 occupational Health and Safety demonstrates to customers that you take a serious commitment to protecting your employees, contractors and the general public.
Other services include:
- H&S audit
- Risk assessment
- COSHH assessment & training
- Risk assessment and training
- CE Marking
- Legislation advice
- Provision of competent person
- Accident investigation
- Display screen equipment assessments
- Manual handling assessments & training
- General awareness training
- Integrated H&S, environmental and quality management systems
How do we help companies?
- Health & safety audits including risk assessments with recommendations
- Health & safety training
- COSHH Assessments
- Computer workstation assessments
- Advice on first aid & fire procedures
- Assistance with designing & implementing OHSAS 18001 occupational H&S health & safety management systems
- CE Marking (generation of technical files)
Download a free copy of HSG65 here
Talk to us about how we can help your business achieve this certification and help you implement an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS).