OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety
The standard of requirements against which your Health & Safety Management Systems (OH&SMS) can be evaluated.
Certification to OHSAS 18001 occupational Health and Safety demonstrates to customers that you take a serious commitment to protecting your employees, contractors and the general public.
- H&S audit
- Risk assessment
- COSHH assessment & training
- Risk assessment and training
- CE Marking
- Legislation advice
- Provision of competent person
- Accident investigation
- Display screen equipment assessments
- Manual handling assessments & training
- General awareness training
- Integrated H&S, environmental and quality management systems
How do we help companies?
- Health & safety audits including risk assessments with recommendations
- Health & safety training
- COSHH Assessments
- Computer workstation assessments
- Advice on first aid & fire procedures
- Assistance with designing & implementing OHSAS 18001 occupational H&S health & safety management systems
- CE Marking (generation of technical files)
Download a free copy of HSG65 here
View Case Studies
Talk to us about how we can help your business achieve this certification and help you implement an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS).