How The Course Works
Group activities, discussion & workbooks. It is assessed by a one-hour, 40 question multiple choice examination. Participants will be able to understand the:
– Nature, purpose and period of validity of a personal licence
– Application process and legal duties when applying for a personal licence
– Legal duties of a personal licence holder
– Roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities
– Nature and strength of alcohol and the effect on the body
– Law in relation to premises licences.