USER LICENCE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- This copyright license agreement (the “Agreement”) is made between Rosewood Management Services Ltd (T/A RKMS) Company Number 2924133 Registered Office Business First Centre, The Pavillions, Avroe Crescent, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY4 2DP (RKMS) and you the Licensee (an individual or organisation) that purchased an issosmart™ system directly from RKMS as confirmed by either a company official or original invoice from RKMS or an authorised partner.
- The use of this software in any way constitutes your acceptance of the terms of this agreement.
- RKMS owns the copyright to the materials contained within the issosmart™ system including all documentation, templates and software utilised in the issosmart™ system that you have purchased, this licence and copyright also extends to any upgrade or updates of any sort that may be made available to you at any time.
- RKMS hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, royalty free licence to reproduce and alter the material contained within the issosmart™ system for the purpose of developing and deploying an ISO management system within a single organisation. (to clarify and avoid doubt the “organisation” may operate form multiple locations and in a number of geographical locations areas and legal jurisdictions that is within the scope of a single ISO management system that is developed and documented through the use of this material.
- RKMS grants the licensee the right to add proprietary information and other materials into the framework of the issosmart™ system but not to alter the programming to produce another system similar in nature for profitable gain. You may freely reproduce, amend, alter and distribute the material within the issosmart™ system within the organisation in printed hardcopy and electronically retrievable format and make one copy for backup purposes only.
- Where the issosmart™ system or materials are reproduced within the organisation they must be clearly marked “this document contains material that is distributed under licence from RKMS no production or distribution of this material outside [insert the name of your organisation] is allowed without the express permission of both RKMS and [insert your name].
- This licence does not include the right to deploy the material within more than one ISO management system, where a single organisation operates more than one ISO management system utilising the issosmart™ software or documentation this licence is applicable to the one site and one ISO management system additional issosmart™ system must be purchased for separate use under another licence agreement.
- This licence does not include the right to reproduce, distribute or sell the issosmart™ system or any derivation of the issosmart™ system or materials of any sort outside of the organisation.
- The licence does not extend to any other information, property or rights owned by RKMS other than the issosmart™ system.
- The licensee shall not use the trademark of issosmart™, RKMS or Rosewood Management Services Ltd in connection with your good or services (unless a consultancy or reseller licence has been granted by RKMS).
- You agree that you will not make this material available to any other individual or organisation that is external to the organisation and that you will promptly notify RKMS of any infringements of this licence or any unauthorised deployment, reproduction or distribution of the issosmart™ system that may come to your attention. You acknowledge that any failure to comply with this clause will constitute a breach of this licence agreement.
- Nothing in this agreement or licence shall be interpreted as restricting or preventing you from enforcing your own trademarks or copyrights.
- The licensee agrees not to upload any electronic media in any format that may cause viral infection or harm of the issosmart™ system server.
- You also agree to indemnify issosmart™, RKMS, Rosewood Keen Management Services Ltd against any and all claims of liability arising out of the use of the issosmart™ system software or documentation and materials and against all costs (including all legal and related costs) arising out of any breach of this agreement.
- This agreement and all rights and duties contained herein are personal to You the licences and RKMS and are not assignable (other than in the course of corporate re-organisation) in whole or in part, without the express prior written agreement of RKMS.
- On exit from the contract the Licensee has the right to have all documentation made available in PDF format.
- The licensee accepts that this agreement is the entire agreement between you and RKMS and that this agreement is subject to the Laws of England and furthermore that any matter arising out of this agreement be subject to the jurisdiction of the English Law Courts.