Lean Management (now City & Guilds accredited)
What is Lean Management Thinking?
Lean Management Thinking (LMT) is a philosophy that can be developed by any size
and type of business. The LMT Product develops employees to understand and use tools
and techniques that:
- Investigates how key processes, systems and people currently operate to meet key
- Proposes and then implements more efficient and more effective means of achieving
key business measures
Why Lean Management Thinking?
At any point in time, every business is likely to be implementing ‘change’ and embarking
on new initiatives of one kind or another. The problem experienced for many is getting
these changes and initiatives to work, and to stick. The issue for many lies in
progressing from paper-based plan to real implementation, involving real people,
in ‘live’ operational areas. The Lean Management Thinking Programme works with teams
of key employees involved at the cutting-edge of day-to-day business operations,
who are close to the reality of how it is, what is working and what is not working.
The majority of inefficiencies and unnecessary costs can be found within day-to-day
operational practices. LMT terms these as waste that generates non-value adding
activity and downtime.
How do we help companies?
- Delivering the training necessary for Managers & employees to embark on a Lean Programme
- Assisting employees to identify inefficiencies & unnecessary costs
- Providing consultancy support to ensure that the cross-functional teams achieve
the savings & objectives of the projects
- Reporting to Management on the results of the projects